Gibson Brands Forums

Easy come, Easy go? Epi Riviera LE

Growler

Click > ALL GONE!!!

Hmmmm....Boy, that was fast! I thought they were expecting more, in February/March???

But...I guess they weren't kidding, about "limited edition?" Makes me wonder

what's coming up next? Wonder too, if MF is doing that (saying it's "discontinued," temporarily?)

because they got too many orders they couldn't fill? Who knows???! Just glad, those of us who

got them early, did that. It's a Nice guitar!

CB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder too' date=' if MF is doing that (saying it's "discontinued," temporarily?)

because they got too many orders they couldn't fill?[/quote']

Seeing as both M123 and GC have pulled their pages for them, I doubt it. (I bookmarked the pages, and now when I try to go to them I get the "...is sold out at this time, or is no longer available" page.) In fact, I had a feeling that when they were gone they were GONE, and that MF saying they were expecting more was wishful thinking (or just a rouse... [-X ).

Just glad' date=' those of us who got them early, did that. It's a Nice guitar![/quote]

Yeah, I'm glad I got mine. I'm also glad that when I first got it, and it looked like a B-Stock, I sent it back and got a replacement right away. :D/

Matt

I guess these guitars may be investment pieces after all. I sold one of mine at cost. Now I could get way more. I should have listened to my gut on it. Oh well' date=' at least I still have one of them. [/quote']

I was reading the thread you were getting slammed in. When I sell something, especially a guitar I always add the emotional value to the guitar (+$300). It's up to the buyer to try and talk me down.

Another point of advice is never take advice from others as to what they think you should sell your guitar for!!! Especially advice from a bunch of opportunistic Epi heads (like myself).

nice news to here for sure. but, it will not go in a case, it will get played for sure. i still can't believe how nice it plays. the folks at llocal gc could not put it down when i took it in for a case.

Archived