Gibson Brands Forums

My 1989 Epi Les Paul for Sale...

jimtalkbox

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/TRANSACTION 11-30-08

I'm posting this on the Harmony-Central and Epiphone forums for a few days before I put it on ebay. Please let me know if you are interested! This is not a "MINT" guitar, but it plays well and looks good! Let me know if you are interested.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2163685

It's not an Elitist. According to the "Guitar Dater Project" website' date=' it was made in Korea, October 1989.[/quote']

Mmmmm...that headstock really looks like the Elitist style. As you say though, it was made in Korea so it can't be.[-X

Mmmmm...that headstock really looks like the Elitist style. As you say though' date=' it was made in Korea so it can't be.[-X [/quote']

The headstock getting smaller to the top? IIRC that's indicative of early Epiphone Les Pauls(it still has the split moustache) together with the horizontal logo(instead of slanted now).

The headstock getting smaller to the top? IIRC that's indicative of early Epiphone Les Pauls(it still has the split moustache) together with the horizontal logo(instead of slanted now).

Oh yeah, I can see it now. it looks really cool all the same.....

I'm at $275.00 (includes original epiphone case and shipping to CON US) If I don't sell it on a forum by the end of today, (Sunday, Nov. 30) then I'll likely put it on ebay late tonight. It's been roughed up early in it's life, but I've taken really good care of it since I've bought it.

Archived