Gibson Brands Forums

FINALLY!!!

metalhed717

epi finally has the zakk wylde sg/v hybrid guitar!!! shame about the passive emg's though

we've discussed that on one of the thread about 3 days ago...and we knew Metal heads would love them more..so how'd you like the model..i thought it wasn't bad...but not my taste...but is definitely growing on me..

epi finally has the zakk wylde sg/v hybrid guitar!!! shame about the passive emg's though

IMHO...its a shame that they put all the R&D money into that and got rid of many other guitars that make so much more sence... other then that yea.. its kool i recon :)

I think they had a neat idea but didn't go quite far enough.. but that's because as much as I like Vs and the other models with the big pointy obtrusive rear ends.

they are big pointy and obtrusive.

I'd have shortened the butt on that thing a bit.

TWANG

we've discussed that on one of the thread about 3 days ago...and we knew Metal heads would love them more..so how'd you like the model..i thought it wasn't bad...but not my taste...but is definitely growing on me..

well its not bad but i still think i prefer the dean. something about the proportions on it are just right, plus it has a floyd rose

Archived