Gibson Brands Forums

Uh Oh!

clarkuss

I just happened to be out doing some food shopping when I popped into a pawn shop that was selling a second hand Epiphone Dot Natural (made in the Peerless Plant 2004) for £195. Got it down to £180 with its original Epiphone case.

This wasn't my fault right? I wonder if my girlfriend will believe that the shopping cost £220 all in...

Yeah it's about as cheap as I'll ever find one. It's got a few battle scars but I'd like to whack a bigsby on it if I keep it and that would cover up some of the more visible marks anyway. I like my guitars to have a bit of character anyway if I'm honest. Personally I think it's crazy that people are going out and buying brand new Epiphones when you can get ones at such high quality at a fraction of the price. I saw a new one in a shop today for £399!

I'll try and get some pictures up soon

I just happened to be out doing some food shopping when I popped into a pawn shop that was selling a second hand Epiphone Dot Natural (made in the Peerless Plant 2004) for £195. Got it down to £180 with its original Epiphone case.

What did you have for dinner?

Archived