Gibson Brands Forums

Ebay Slash Goldtop

mgrmatt

Guys I'm sorry to post another one of these but have a look at this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Epiphone-Limited-Custom-Shop-Les-Paul-Slash-Gold-Guitar_W0QQitemZ400041308516QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item400041308516&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I own one of these and there is several things that don't look right to me. No knob indicators, the tuning key don't have the vintage mint green color, the color of the neck and back is too dark and the gold has an odd hugh to me. Know I guess it could be the camera and lighting where the pictures were taken but I don't think it looks right??? Opinions,

mgm

Cool, I just wanted another opinion. I didn't see the E onthe back of the tuners, I guess they could've been upgraded. Also I want to apologize to any forum members who feel that these post clutter the forum, I won't post anymore ebay auctions.

thanks,

mgm

looks legit to me too. i have a student with the identical guitar. he purchesed his new at sweetwater.. as a walkin not web order. for those of you who have never seen the sweetwater showroom and studio this place is amazing. even better than the gibson factory showcase in oprymills and 4 times the size

Guest icantbuyafender

could be my eyes, but i didnt spot flat head adjustable pole pieces on the pickups.

may be a legit body but the Duncans were swiped

Archived