Gibson Brands Forums

Forum Mods

Axe2Grind123

The Mods on this forum are exceptional' date=' always on top of things and very fair. They don't get over-involved and don't hold grudges. Now that I know your function on this forum I can see what a great job you are doing. Thank you for devoting your time to keep things running right, you are appreciated. =D>O:)[/quote']

Agreed, 1,000%! Our mods are the bestest on the whole wide interwebs! :D/ =D>

Now, if we can get some actual corporate customer service interaction on the boards as well, we'll have the best forum in the world too! O:)

I was wondering, mods... does anybody at Gibson keep any sort of regular contact with you guys, or was it more like "hey, can you two handle our light work?" and that's it? If there is somebody at the company that does actually talk with you guys on a somewhat regular basis, how about suggesting a new section on the boards (both Gibson and Epi) called the "Ask Gibson" section, where we could post questions that do require some sort of official response, and they could have someone from the company check the board something like once weekly or even bi-weekly, and answer questions as best as possible, even if it is an "I don't know, I'll have to check on that" answer? Some sort of public liason, at least giving the appearance of wanting to look after the customer base. At least then there would be some kind of regular input from an actual company spokesperson, and we would feel like Gibson actually cares about us, the end consumers actually using thier products? Just a thought, inspired by the last thread that disappeared, where axe2grind and I got a little heated at each other... (I think that was just a misunderstanding, I believe we have it worked out now. Love you, man! O:) )

Agreed' date=' 1,000%! Our mods are the bestest on the whole wide interwebs! =D>/ =D>

Now, if we can get some actual corporate customer service interaction on the boards as well, we'll have the best forum in the world too! O:)

I was wondering, mods... does anybody at Gibson keep any sort of regular contact with you guys, or was it more like "hey, can you two handle our light work?" and that's it? If there is somebody at the company that does actually talk with you guys on a somewhat regular basis, how about suggesting a new section on the boards (both Gibson and Epi) called the "Ask Gibson" section, where we could post questions that do require some sort of official response, and they could have someone from the company check the board something like once weekly or even bi-weekly, and answer questions as best as possible )[/quote']

Thanks for the kudos guys. Duane and I do the best that we can and it is usually a fairly easy job, as the greatest part of our members are only here for the same thing that we are; to talk guitars !

We do keep in touch with " Shadow ", the forum admin. , and we can look into the " Ask Gibson " section. I can't make any promises but we will throw it at him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived