Gibson Brands Forums

NAAD (new acoustic amp day) for me!!!

twiggy

Hey guys, it's my birthday today so I've decided to treat myself with decent acoustic amp - Marshall AS50R. I would have never believed there's such a difference between electric and acoustic amps!!! Used to plug my acoustic to vs65r or valve junior whenever was playing with looper, but boy oh boy what a tone I've got from this baby today. It sounds so crystal clear that my heart is singing together with it!!!

If there are any other guys who would like to share their experiences about it ... please do!

and here it is:

!BTGTocw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKGr0-wBfQ~~_1.JPG

Nice naads.

I haven't electrified yet, but will take your experience into consideration when...and if ... I do.

I really like the brown leatherette. Most everything you see these days is black, and if it doesn't look like most everything I see... I prefer it.

Hey guys' date=' it's my birthday today so I've decided to treat myself with decent acoustic amp - Marshall AS50R. I would have never believed there's such a difference between electric and acoustic amps!!! Used to plug my acoustic to vs65r or valve junior whenever was playing with looper, but boy oh boy what a tone I've got from this baby today. It sounds so crystal clear that my heart is singing together with it!!!

If there are any other guys who would like to share their experiences about it ... please do!

and here it is:

[img']http://i.ebayimg.com/21/!BTGTocw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKGr0-wBfQ~~_1.JPG[/img]

Happy Birthday and congrats on your gift to yourself. Enjoy!

Archived