Gibson Brands Forums

Got my new amp

Bangbang

Well....this is my first all tube amp and even with my hearing loss I can hear the difference from SS. Real cool little amp that is very loud. When my wife is out of the house I am going to open it up. Real nice for the blues. I think my wife has given up on me.LOL

Bang-

Ahhh the "nod"...

Nothin' but lotza gratz to ya' sir!!!

I guess you'll have to dole out the ol' VISA for the wife to get some

quality time with... Well ya' know...

Hehheh ..... that works fairly well here, although my purchases always outlast whatever so called "fashionable"crap she buys ... I mean, how many pairs of shoes and how many purses (or pocketbooks, depending on region, I suppose) does one woman need ???!!!??? I let her get what she wants (possibly ***** about it later) being as as I know that when I buy stuff, it's gonna be around for years...and years....and years. Got a EVJr half-stack on the way that she doesn't know of yet, but she and the kids and the in-laws are going to Florida on vacation next month without me (was committed to work, now sidelined with a fractured ankle), so.... fair is fair... I demand very little, and she has no problem with my gear so far.

Hehheh ..... that works fairly well here' date=' although my purchases always outlast whatever so called "fashionable"crap she buys ... I mean, how many pairs of shoes and how many purses (or pocketbooks, depending on region, I suppose) does one woman need ???!!!??? I let her get what she wants (possibly ***** about it later) being as as I know that when I buy stuff, it's gonna be around for years...and years....and years. Got a EVJr half-stack on the way that she doesn't know of yet, but she and the kids and the in-laws are going to Florida on vacation next month without me (was committed to work, now sidelined with a fractured ankle), so.... fair is fair... I demand very little, and she has no problem with my gear so far.[/quote']

my parents thought perhaps the fact that i wanted a guitar was a "phase" that i would grow out of it... so much for that, it's too much fun, i can't stop playing now... not when i've actually been noticing huge improvements... that and the fact that i can do blues improv for hours on end without getting bored ](*,)/

Archived