Gibson Brands Forums

Randy Rhoads

Mash94

i read about the plot for 24 season 15

something about a illegal guitar and arms dealer in arizona, smuggling guitars and guns across the US mexico border

the guy is pat of a terroist organization, called the Kahn-SIR-ve-tave party, and he has jack bauers wife, daughter, son, mother, gold fsh, dog, and uncle as hostages in his bullet proof compound

Seeing that Marshall recently came out with a signature model, it wouldn't surprise me if Gibson honored him as well. I think he definitely deserves it. Only problem is, it will probably cost $8,000-10,000.

P.S. While I was typing my response, Mr. Crowley started to play on my Sirius Satellite radio......creepy.

i read about the plot for 24 season 15

something about a illegal guitar and arms dealer in arizona' date=' smuggling guitars and guns across the US mexico border

the guy is pat of a terroist organization, called the Kahn-SIR-ve-tave party, and he has jack bauers wife, daughter, son, mother, gold fsh, dog, and uncle as hostages in his bullet proof compound[/quote']

Damn Jess, you got him figured right the f@*k out Bro!

plus if you don't show him some respect' date=' he will hunt you down and torture your ***. have you ever watched 24? you dont want to have kiefer as an enemy...=D> [/quote']

Hehe.... maybe Keifer tortured Gibson until they made him a signiature model?

Archived