Gibson Brands Forums

Trem Arm for Spirit GT

slowbo

Hello, People of the world. I need information. I bought a Spirit a few years back in England, but I didn't take the trem arm. Now I want one and the British distributor has gone belly up, broke, bankrupt,bancorota. Where can I get a trem arm for a Spirit standard and will other makes fit. Thanks very much in advance.

Hello' date=' People of the world. I need information. I bought a Spirit a few years back in England, but I didn't take the trem arm. Now I want one and the British distributor has gone belly up, broke, bankrupt,bancorota. Where can I get a trem arm for a Spirit standard and will other makes fit. Thanks very much in advance. [/quote']

You can get one from Ebay usually and unfortunately nothing else fits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi again! It seems that it is suitable to use a shortened insert Ibanez arm (Edge/Lo Pro/Edge Pro, maybe Edge Pro II/Edge III also suits) and cut (saw) the insertion section to size. In any case, the final result must be an unthreaded, short insertion arm, diameter is the most important, cannot have noticeable slack, even before adjusting friction amount. Greetings, JPB

Archived