Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Sale at MF

EpiEric

GAS, yes. Cash, no! So, if anyone out there is in the opposite predicament, the Ebony or Gold Top '56, the Riviera P93 or the Yellow SC would be well loved here!

Hope there is someone here who can take advantage of an Epi sale - they are so infrequent!

Sheila

in today's sour economy, you CAN dicker with any dealer.

when i bought my Epi LUCILLE, i called an outift that is

on the web, told them what i wanted (guitar, hardcase & strap)

and asked them to EMail me THEIR BEST PRICE (bottom liner) that

they can...

they did, i bought it.

I saved a bundle.

It's a buyer's market.

Be smart, dicker with them and save some REAL $$$.

Get THEIR "PACKAGE PRICE"...

Not kids play either.

CHEEKS

Does anyone know if Guitar Center will match the Musicians Friends prices?

They are the same company.

Mark

Yep. Print the page and bring it with you. Or I guess they could pull it up on the computer at the

store (if they can figure out how to use the mouse).

Yep. Print the page and bring it with you. Or I guess they could pull it up on the computer at the

store (if they can figure out how to use the mouse).

Yup, like he said. I got my Dot Studio for $200 at Guitar Center on a Musician's Friend price match a while back. Just printed out the page and they gave me the price no questions asked.

I live in Kansas City, which is where Musician's Friend's warehouse is located. The plus side? I often get things I order from them the day after I order them. The downside? I live in one of the three states that you have to pay taxes on your MF purchases :(

EpiEric,

How did you do that sort at MF so just the Epis came up like that?

Thanks!

quote name='EpiEric' timestamp='1282752612' post='724067']

Yup, like he said. I got my Dot Studio for $200 at Guitar Center on a Musician's Friend price match a while back. Just printed out the page and they gave me the price no questions asked.

I live in Kansas City, which is where Musician's Friend's warehouse is located. The plus side? I often get things I order from them the day after I order them. The downside? I live in one of the three states that you have to pay taxes on your MF purchases :(

Zork,

That was actually the link directly from the Musician's Friend newsletter announcing the sale - it's just the sale price Epis.

You can find all their Epiphone Elictric Guitars here.

If you go to musiciansfriend.com and then click "Electric Guitars" at the top you can then click "Epiphone" for the brand to see only Epiphones.

Archived