Gibson Brands Forums

What Gibson ES is this?

Hthomas

Its an ES 335 Satin Ebony.

Thats the only model that has no neck binding and you can tell its an ES 335 and not an ES 339 because the input jack is mounted on the top of the guitar's body rather than the side of it like on an ES 339.

Thats the only model that has no neck binding and you can tell its an ES 335 and not an ES 339 because the input jack is mounted on the top of the guitar's body rather than the side of it like on an ES 339.

+1

Right on the money, I was gonna say it looked way to big for a 339...

I love Soundgarden, not sure about the new stuff though

+1

+1

My Internet has been acting up, this is like the fourth time it's triple posted. AT&T sucks. It will go out, then re connect multiple times a minute. If I post anything on here or facebook, it'll do it multiple times

It's not the internet?

Blame ATT?

You're just trigger happy. LOL!

Archived