Gibson Brands Forums

If you thought JP guitars were expensive

chengin

It not just Gibson that jack up the price of Jimmy Page related items:

From New Musical Express

Jimmy Page's first book to cost £445

Jimmy Page's first book to cost £445

The photo-autobiography will be released on September 27

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is set to release his first book, with each copy retailing for £445.

The photo-autobiography, titled Jimmy Page and limited to 2500 copies, will document the guitarist's career over 500 pages and 650 images.

Released on September 27 through Genesis Publications, each book will be signed by Page.

For more information and to pre-order the book, visit Genesis-Publications.com.

I'm one of the biggest Page fans ever, but I do think he's been in it for the money since Zep was finished. He has rehashed old material over and over. Now it's on to some other way of making money off of the past.

I'm one of the biggest Page fans ever, but I do think he's been in it for the money since Zep was finished. He has rehashed old material over and over. Now it's on to some other way of making money off of the past.

When JP appeared at the end of the Olympics, that was the sign of his sell out. It was pathetic. If he was really in it for the money, he would re release The Yardbirds Live At The Anderson Theater.

Craig

When JP appeared at the end of the Olympics, that was the sign of his sell out. It was pathetic. If he was really in it for the money, he would re release The Yardbirds Live At The Anderson Theater.

Craig

I'm sure the only thing that's stopping him is copyright issues.

Archived