Gibson Brands Forums

Got a gig tonight!!

46 and 2

Got a gig tonight and can’t wait!! Headlining a five band bill including two regional touring bands, its gonna be a great time I hope!! Feels great to be able to live the freedom on such an important day.

GOD BLESS THE TROOPS

GOD BLESS THE U. S. A.

[laugh][lol][smile][cool]

I have a T-shirt that says, "Freedom isn't free, someone paid the price for it. Remember that when you go to sleep at night." Have at it 46!! [thumbup]

Thanks a bunch. Two of my band mates are United States Marines and I have family on active duty so we like to support those who defend us every day.

The gig went great, thanks for the support. My head hurts and my ears are still ringing a little. I know it was a good show when I wake up the next day and I ache all over. My trusty Les Paul performed flawlessly as usual. Snapped a high E string right at the end but it was my fault, I got a little aggressive with my last note. Whenever we play I am always checking out other peoples gear like a fiend. Not much of interest last night. One guy did have a cool old Gibson Les Paul Custom that looked like it had about 30 years of “club grime” on it but he bailed right after he finished so I didn’t get to talk to him. Thought I saw a Zakk Wilde Gibson but it turned out to be an Epi. Not much else of interest gear wise, but some good bands.

Archived