Gibson Brands Forums

Music Trivia Quiz....

jaxson50

I thought we needed a place where we could annoy each other and waste time with mindless quizzical musings,,,

I will start it off;

In the USA, who is the largest single employer of musicians?

How many do they employ?

What is their yearly budget?

Guitar Center?

?

?

I'm calling foul.

I got it right on the first guess.

Actually you said the Military..which would include the Marine, Navy, Army and Air Force bands, which in fact have separate budgets

The answer is the US Army, which has several bands including it's own jazz band, but that is just part of the question, remember I asked for the budget and the number of employees.

The US Army employs 5,000 musician around the world with a budget of $196 Million!!!

By the way the US Navy has a blue grass band...I wonder if they ever get together with the Blue Angles?

Actually you said the Military..which would include the Marine, Navy, Army and Air Force bands, which in fact have separate budgets

The answer is the US Army, which has several bands including it's own jazz band, but that is just part of the question, remember I asked for the budget and the number of employees.

The US Army employs 5,000 musician around the world with a budget of $196 Million!!!

By the way the US Navy has a blue grass band...I wonder if they ever get together with the Blue Angles?

Yay! I got it right! msp_biggrin.gif

Archived