Gibson Brands Forums

Music Trivia Quiz....

jaxson50

Actually you said the Military..which would include the Marine, Navy, Army and Air Force bands, which in fact have separate budgets

The answer is the US Army, which has several bands including it's own jazz band, but that is just part of the question, remember I asked for the budget and the number of employees.

The US Army employs 5,000 musician around the world with a budget of $196 Million!!!

By the way the US Navy has a blue grass band...I wonder if they ever get together with the Blue Angles?

OK.

I actually (acutual?) played in an Army band in Europe back in the 70's... Not a bad gig at all.

The Navy guys had it better, although they tended to be a little goofy.

I'd like to go back to those days and do it all over again.

This one should be fun: 3 British Invasion guitar players each made guest appearances on each others albums, who were they?

HINT! 2 of them were in the same band, and their guest appearance was on the 3rds solo album.

mmmmmmmm.....Eric, Jimmy and Jeff. :blink: .... :-({|=

This one should be fun: 3 British Invasion guitar players each made guest appearances on each others albums, who were they?

HINT! 2 of them were in the same band, and their guest appearance was on the 3rds solo album.

Hmmmm...... Eric Clapton and George Harrison gotta be 2, no? If so I guess I'll throw in John Lennon as the 3rd. B)

Archived