Gibson Brands Forums

New Amp Day!!

Josh James

Just won a 83 Fender Champ 2 off of Ebay! It should be here in the morning and I'm stoked. I have read some good reviews on this amp and it was suppose to have been designed by Rivera or someone of that nature? Anyhow, it is all original cept for the output tubes and is in great shape. I'll get some pictures up when I pick her up tommorow.

Cheers,

Josh

Just won a 83 Fender Champ 2 off of Ebay! It should be here in the morning and I'm stoked. I have read some good reviews on this amp and it was suppose to have been designed by Rivera or someone of that nature? Anyhow, it is all original cept for the output tubes and is in great shape. I'll get some pictures up when I pick her up tommorow.

Cheers,

Josh

Congrats! Those are great sounding amps. They are hard to come by. How much did you get it for? I have it's older brother, the Fender Super Champ. I bought it new back in 82.

p8190113i.jpg

By bluesguitar65 at 2009-09-03

Yeah, I really heard the Super Champ's are killer! How is the distortion channel and how good in the clean channel cranked? I paid with shipping and everything 600 american dollars, which I think is a fair price? BTW, any advice on resizing pictures for the avatar and photo on here?

Cheers,

J

Yeah, I really heard the Super Champ's are killer! How is the distortion channel and how good in the clean channel cranked? I paid with shipping and everything 600 american dollars, which I think is a fair price? BTW, any advice on resizing pictures for the avatar and photo on here?

Cheers,

J

My desktop computer that died had Photo Shop, my favorite program for re-sizing, but that is way more power than is needed for that job.

I downloaded a free program called PhotoRazor for that purpose, and it works just fine (any pics of nine you've seen were resized on that).

I mean it isn't that I don't like my Clapton "fro" pic, but it would be nice to have my darling mug by my face..lol

BTW, amp got delayed, wont be here until Tuesday!!!! I was jacked, had my a/b box all ready to switch between amps and was left playing the Ceriatone... =(

J

I know, my homie is coming to town tomorrow for the Black Key's and I was hoping to have that amp so we could get our jam on! Oh well the plex has four inputs, I guess I can plug two guitars at the same time? I don't see why not? Dang you UPS!!!

J

Archived