Gibson Brands Forums

Nowhere Boy

WeinsteinCo

Hi all, I noticed that most of you you are Beatles and Lennon fans and are excited to celebrate his 70th birthday tomorrow. I’m here on behalf The Weinstein Company to let you guys know about the upcoming film Nowhere Boy, based the Lennon’s formative years that releases today. I know a lot of biopics are sensational, but Nowhere Boy director Sam-Taylor Wood put an emphasis on making the movie authentic, and I think you’ll find this film funny and compelling, but also true to Lennon’s story. If you haven’t watched it yet, please check out the trailer and these

for yourself. We hope you celebrate his life with us this weekend!

Happy Birthday, John!

Hi all, I noticed that most of you you are Beatles and Lennon fans and are excited to celebrate his 70th birthday tomorrow. I’m here on behalf The Weinstein Company to let you guys know about the upcoming film Nowhere Boy, based the Lennon’s formative years that releases today. I know a lot of biopics are sensational, but Nowhere Boy director Sam-Taylor Wood put an emphasis on making the movie authentic, and I think you’ll find this film funny and compelling, but also true to Lennon’s story. If you haven’t watched it yet, please check out the trailer and these

for yourself. We hope you celebrate his life with us this weekend!

Happy Birthday, John!

What a creative way to advertise! How clever.

Did anybody get a chance to see the film this past weekend? If you didn't see it in your theater, no worries - it releases nationwide this Friday. By the way, if I offended anyone for coming in here to talk about this film then I apologize. Like I said, I noticed you all are big Lennon fans and were excited for his birthday so I wanted to make sure you got a chance to see this film that celebrates his life so well. It's been getting some great reviews, and I'm sure you music fans will enjoy it.

Hi all, I noticed that most of you you are Beatles and Lennon fans and are excited to celebrate his 70th birthday tomorrow.

Hey, Mr. Spamstein, the Beatles were boring, and John Lennon was a hypocrite, so I won't be going to see "Nowhere Boy".

And by the way: "Nowhere Boy" has got to be one of the most ridiculous titles for a film that I've ever heard! [lol]

"Imagine no possessions.

I wonder if you can.

Just me and Yoko in a Rolls Royce,

While Weinstein sends his SPAM."

[thumbdn]

Archived