Gibson Brands Forums

mark tremonti - sweep picking

S t e v e

1) I genuinely hate Mark Tremonti's tone in that last video.

2) That solo could have been great, but there wasn't enough to it IMO. Perhaps some chord changes were in order.

3) Alter Bridge is pretty good, and Mark Tremonti is a very skilled player. His playing just needs to be rooted to a structure, or it sounds like it's going nowhere (IMO.)

2) That solo could have been great, but there wasn't enough to it IMO. Perhaps some chord changes were in order.

3) Alter Bridge is pretty good, and Mark Tremonti is a very skilled player. His playing just needs to be rooted to a structure, or it sounds like it's going nowhere (IMO.)

yea i guess i could of chose better vids to "promote" him, he composes and writes the lyrics to 99% of alter bridges songs and if you listen to the albums you'l realize what a talented musician he realy is [thumbup]

Hey man, he has his own Signature Wah.

MT did "nothing" in the popular Creed CD. Therefore people laughed at him when he came up in conversations. Not sure if he got lessons on lead or whatnot after that (don't know, too lazy to look it up), but got guitarist of the year from a major guitar mag. He's really good!

Archived