Gibson Brands Forums

Itunes

daveinspain

There was an update recently to like 10.0.1 I think to iTunes.

I think you should still be able to create a play list, then click controls at the top and in the drop down menu burn playlist to CD, there's no reason why that shouldn't work.

The Burn playlist to CD should be under one of those tabs along the top anyway.

hope that helps!

TOCUHe! Shred. Dammit... haha

Also, it doesn't allow for MP3 cd if the Audio format is AAC (aka downloaded from iTunes directly, or converted into AAC from CD format) but you can import your music as MP3 format audio and make an MP3 cd that way. It took me 4 hours or so to reconvert my entire library from AAC to MP3 (except for the digital content)

TOCUHe! Shred. Dammit... haha

Also, it doesn't allow for MP3 cd if the Audio format is AAC (aka downloaded from iTunes directly, or converted into AAC from CD format) but you can import your music as MP3 format audio and make an MP3 cd that way. It took me 4 hours or so to reconvert my entire library from AAC to MP3 (except for the digital content)

Macs type é more easily. Or É if you want...

Macs Don't right click Shred, I think you mean two fingers click on a Macbook, or Shift Click with a Mac, right? :P

Ctrl Click [flapper]

The only way to use a Mac is with a good, 3rd party keyboard & mouse. Apple makes the most unergonomic crap possible. Oh, but they're super thin.. thank GOD! [rolleyes]

The last Mac tower I used was about 4 years ago, and the proprietary mouse it came with only had one button, the whole unit. Maybe they learned how to make a mouse since then. As for the e with the accent, this is an online forum, not a term paper.

Control click makes a window pop up that has the burn to CD option. Worked fine, I was just surprised the burn to CD button at the bottom right side of the window is not there any more. I am using a Mac by the way...

Thanks for the help guys... [thumbup]

Archived