Gibson Brands Forums

>thud,

TommyK

THUD, huh?? Like when the Po Po kick down my door when I'm doing a bad Satriani cover? THUD like when my cat knocks over a stand holding a priceless gibson?? THUD like when the government approved pluto aliens sneek into my window to steal my bada%s mojo and tablature chord charts?? THUD like when my Maine coon cat plugs HIS bass into my STV 300 watt bass rig and plays Buckethead solos at extreme volumes while meaowing into my priceless Neuman Condenser???? THUD, like my girlfriend hits me on the head for saying " Yes dear, I'll be right there. " and I continue to post replys to the awesome musicians like you all reading right now??? Or perhaps THUD, like the Mod Squad attempting to punish NEO for another unknown transgression??? THUD like another increase in Les Paul prices??? Or do you simply mean like dem dere monsters which I KNOW still live under my bed and are trying to rob me of precious sleep before an important gig?? Or the kind of THUD that means real trouble when one's mistress finds out where you live and that your girlfriend is prettier than she is??? It couldn't be that kind of THUD because that would beTHUD THUD THUD THUD. Or, do you mean the kind of THUD dem00n hears when his Mom tells him to turn it down and go mow the lawn like he promised her??? So many THUDS, and not enough places to hide..:-k#-o :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :o

THUD, huh?? Like when the Po Po kick down my door when I'm doing a bad Satriani cover? THUD like when my cat knocks over a stand holding a priceless gibson?? THUD like when the government approved pluto aliens sneek into my window to steal my bada%s mojo and tablature chord charts?? THUD like when my Maine coon cat plugs HIS bass into my STV 300 watt bass rig and plays Buckethead solos at extreme volumes while meaowing into my priceless Neuman Condenser???? THUD, like my girlfriend hiting me on the head for saying " Yes dear, I'll be right there. " and I continue to post replys to the awesome musicians like you all reading right now??? Or perhaps THUD, like the Mod Squad attempting to punish NEO for another unknown transgression??? THUD like another increase in Les Paul prices??? Or do you simply like dem dere monsters which I KNOW still live under my bed and are trying to rob me of precious sleep before an important gig?? Or the kind of THUD that means real trouble when one's mistress finds out where you live and that your girlfriend is prettier than she is??? It couldn't be that kind of THUD because that would beTHUD THUD THUD THUD. Or, do you mean the kind of THUD dem00n hears when his Mom tells him to turn it down and go mow the lawn like he promised her??? So many THUDS, and not enough places to hide..:-k#-o :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :o

'Stream of Conscious Style'.....a genre with great potential....Stream On !!!.... [crying]

:-({|=

'Stream of Conscious Style'.....a genre with great potential....Stream On !!!.... [crying]

Thank you, truly thank you. I spent some time in England many years ago, nice place!

:-({|=

Thank you NeoConMan, ah, hmmmmm, didn't Blackie get into a bit of hot water?? Am I a new Blackie?? I never read his posts. Ah well. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but hot water will never hurt me.[sneaky]eusa_pray.gif[blink] I do love gibbys, will that protect me? Ah, wait...oh no! no!..ahhhhhhh.....THUNK THUNK THUNK...ouch![lol]

This is for Pippy: Well yes Pippy, in England things do go 'Bump' in the night, as opposed to the U.S. where things go 'Thud' in the night; My EXTENSIVE research has taught me that this is due to the amount of rainfall and fog you guys get over there across the pond. I also learned that you awesome Brits put ' a bump or two of sugar in your tea', while us Yanks prefer ' a thud or two of sugar in our coffee.' An analogy might be the difference of that much sought after 'British Tone' as opposed to the alternative 'American Tone'. One might deduce that the fact that you Brits do American blues better than we do is due to the fact that 'Bumps' affect your musical ability differently than 'Thuds' affect us. Although given the fact that we all get along so well may indicate that "Bumps' and 'Thuds' share more charactistics than we realize or want to realize. WHEW!!! My college disertation is finally complete!! Thanks Pippy!!! OH NO!!!...AHHHHH!!....NOOOOOOO!!!!!..HELP.....THUD>>THUD>>>THUD>>>!!!![crying][blink][woot][lol]](*,) ...

Thank you NeoConMan, ah, hmmmmm, didn't Blackie get into a bit of hot water?? Am I a new Blackie?? I never read his posts. Ah well. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but hot water will never hurt me.[sneaky]eusa_pray.gif[blink] I do love gibbys, will that protect me? Ah, wait...oh no! no!..ahhhhhhh.....THUNK THUNK THUNK...ouch![lol]

THUNK once more [flapper]

If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear the THUD? Two THUDs walk in a bar....Didn't some rapper do a CD called THUD LIFE???

Only if you are paying attention to what's going on on 'The Hill'. ;)

Only if you are paying attention to what's going on on 'The Hill'. ;)

Hmmmmmmm, I heard that show is a THUD.......Didn't they name that show after a Beatle's song??

" Day after day, alone on the hill, where much over rated actors, make us perfectly ill

No one seems to watch it, they know they are all just fools

Nobody seems to notice, but the fools on the hill.......etc.etc.

(from the Beatles Magical Mystery Thud Tour album, now available on CD).....When you play the CD backwards, it goes, THUD, THUD,THUD, THUD...

Very mysterious indeed...[blush] :blink: #-o:-k

Archived