Gibson Brands Forums

A Funny Song

surfpup

Cute song; very cute...It is disturbing watching hipsters crying about global warming, animal rights, saving the forest, and going green while they drive their BMWs while wearing leather shoes talking on their cell phones asking how the new wood deck is coming along on their non LEED condo.

I don't mind if a little dolfin ends up in my tuna, global warming disrupts my vacation plans, cows feed me and give their hides for my shoes, and before I hug a tree I cut it down...I can't save the world myself so I ain't going to try.....Comedy is going to a starbucks and watching a hipster ordering a " Tall semi-grande with dolfin safe fair trade shade grown hand picked organic coffe beans roasted in non carbon emmiting ovens with just a splash of unpasturized free range non-fat milk from a dairy not further than 20 miles away and just a hint of organic cinnamin which has been air dried in accordance with United Nations protocals and topped with natural non bio engineered hormone free foam served in their own take out hipster ceramic mugs emblazeded with 'abortion kills', ' I go Green' and ' Have You Hugged The Planet Today?'.......

I may have pretended to be a hipster once; then I threw up and grew up...........Great Video Clip......[thumbup] :unsure: [crying][scared][lol]

The ONLY thing I've ever bought in a Starbucks was a Pepsi - and that was due to no alternative choices.

[-(

Aw, they have good, strong coffee. You just gotta skip the frou frou crap and order a coffee... "large coffee please" - done.

Aw, they have good, strong coffee. You just gotta skip the frou frou crap and order a coffee... "large coffee please" - done.

As a kid, two things I just didn't get were beer and coffee.

Disgusting taste, raunchy smell, and with all the crap people put in coffee it's almost a dessert.

Well, I worked long and hard at the beer thing until I finally got it . . .

[thumbup]

Coffee?

Still don't get it.

Especially for the money people pay.

Archived