Gibson Brands Forums

Sebastian Bach, badass? I think not...

NeoConMan

Sebastian Bach Arrested:

Singer Busted for Drugs, Biting Bar Employee

PETERBOROUGH, Ontario (CBS/AP) Rock singer Sebastian Bach has been charged with assault

after allegedly getting into a bar fight in Canada.

Police in Peterborough, Ontario say the former Skid Row frontman and Broadway star was in

a bar with several friends when a dispute began.

Police say Bach was asked to leave, and he smashed a wine glass against the front doors

when he was told he couldn't take it with him. A staff member reported Bach bit him on

the hand while he was trying to restrain Bach until police arrived.

Police say they found a small amount of marijuana when they searched Bach.

Bach is charged with assault, mischief and possession of a controlled substance,

according to the New York Post. He is expected to appear in court on Monday.

The singer's representative could not be reached for comment.

No detailed comment yet on this Neo ???? Hmmmm.....IMO that 'singer' ( if one uses the term liberally ) is a spoiled brat who is now a middle aged brat who could never sing, never had talent, tries hard to be a bad boy, and as a result now has an alchohol and self esteem problem.....He also probably couldn't make it through airport security, but that's for a different thread.....As for the weed on him, handlers and roadies are supposed to carry that stuff for him, so he gets a -1 for stupidity..

( I saw that someone -1sed you again; haven't they read the forum rules ??? ) Kids these days...

IMHO the whole thing is a bit of a sorry tale.

Especially the bit where someone, somewhere thought that it was even remotely newsworthy.

Is that really as bad as crime gets in Ontario?

If so I might consider relocating!

P.

Maybe the "reality" TV world made him creepy instead?

Idiot TV, made by idiots, starring idiots - for idiots.

Hard to separate the dirt from the mud there.

Never a Bach fan anyway, though I admit I've agreed with him on a couple of his Bad Boy antics years ago.

Somebody threw a bottle(?) at him onstage once, hit him in the head.

He bailed into the audience to get his hands on the guy, ostensibly to get him into the hands of security.

I could agree with him on that one, but he's still a moron overall.

Archived