Gibson Brands Forums

Do you smoke tobacco?

ShredAstaire

Oddly, we have C.A.R.E commercials on TV frequently here. So... I guess that would mean I hear about them all the time.

I guess I missed the part in the rant where this had anything to do with soybean production, 4 cent loaves of bread, or the religious preferences of starving children, and I'm pretty sure that Japan's South American farming adventures has not eliminated global hunger.

For the record, I am not shifting blame, or protecting any "other interests", just stating the obvious.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only smokers i [mind] are the ones who stand outside directly outside a door where other people have to walk through their cloud.

Oh yeah, thats most of y'all! [thumbdn]

Agreed.

I'm with Seinfeld on this one: "A smoking "section" in the restaurant... Isn't that like having a peeing "section" in the pool?"

I'm trying to quit and I'm using the patch. but when I'm out of patches, I smoke 1 or 2 cig's per day instead of the pack and a half per day that I used to smoke! It's a tough habit to quit, but I'm gonna do it!

Shawn

Try cold turkey mate. It's really not that hard, and you don't prolong the withdrawal like you do with patches or other nicotine replacement.

It's been 6 days since I've had a smoke and am feeling much better for it.

I'll indulge in a smoke when I'm boozing...but my vice is smokeless tobacco.

"No Smoking"? - No problem. I can put a lipper in at any time, and anywhere...and that's a big part of the problem for me. Nothing regulating my usage, even at work.

I want to quit. Tried the gum stuff. Sort of worked for me, but I keep falling off the wag...(hang on, I have to spit)...wagon.

Actually...I just gut it these days. No spitter required. Awful.

Archived