Gibson Brands Forums

Andy R

Bahahahaha!

I tell ya what. Get them to book me and I'll come play.

They said you can show up and jam anytime during Store hours.

5820 E 82nd St

Indianapolis, IN 46250

Phone: 317-841-0711

GEO: 39.905849, -86.069351

Map & Directions

See full store details

Weekly Ad

STORE HOURS

• SUN8:00a10:00p
  • MON8:00a10:00p
  • TUE8:00a10:00p
  • WED8:00a10:00p
  • THU8:00a11:00p
  • FRI8:00a11:00p
  • SAT8:00a11:00p

<br clear="all">

announcements

Chanman live in concert! Date: TBA

That's right Best Buy shoppers. The one. The only ChanMan will appear live in full on Chan regalia and kick out the ChanTone. We ask that you keep autographs to 1 per person. No Flash photography please. Don't miss it!!!!!!!!

BEST BUY MOBILE

May 5, 2010

sprint.gifThinking about upgrading your Cell Phone? Click here to see if you are eligible for an upgrade

GM

June 25, 2010

Cliff-Freeman-150x150.jpgMeet Best Buy Castleton’s General Manager Hello, my name is Scott Trittipo and I am the General Manager of your Castleton Best Buy. Thank you for choosing Best Buy for your consumer electronics needs! My team and I are here for you. Please contact me directly via email with any comments or questions. I look forward to… Read more

GO GREEN

May 5, 2010

small-go-green.jpgGo Green with Best Buy Castleton! Need to recycle your old electronics? Bring them to Best Buy Castleton. We are currently accepting your old electronics with the exceptions of TVs over 32″, Console TV’s, Appliances, Air Conditioners, and Microwaves for recycling in store, during normal business hours at no cost to you (Limit 2 items… Read more

BEST BUY CATERS TO YOUR SMALL BUSINESS!

May 4, 2010

Hi, my name is Joe Weiss and I am the Best Buy for Business Technology Consultant at Best Buy Castleton. Need a tech guy 24/7? We have the whole Geek Squad! We offer several different contract services and technical solutions at reasonable rates to help keep your business going. On top of all that we… Read more

Wow !!! No way !!! I called them.....My Best Buy doesn't have the same upgrade on my Sprint phone as they do there.....I asked them if they would price match, and they said " Yes,

as long as I didn't ask for a 'rider' on the contract....So I asked " Do I have to show up in person ? " And they said " No, we can do it over the net. " So I said " Cool, I hate going into

music stores and watching people playing stuff and thinking how cool it is playing ' Smoke On The Water ' and stuff. And he said, " Yeah, not many real players come in here,

thats why I wear earplugs. " He even gave me an internet security upgrade for free !.....Sweet.......Indianapolis Best Buy rocks, with great deals !...They asked if I wanted their

' Armored protection plan', and I replied, " Na, I have all the protection I need. " ........

Archived