Gibson Brands Forums

Hey just signed up here...

luis911

Hey luis911; When you get a chance, post a photo of your LP. I for one love seeing guitars and gear other folks are using. What amp are you running it through?

Hey soo I have this 5264316371_b338a909cb_b.jpg

And I just today bought a Marshall avt50 so I'm messing around with the settings right now...

Got myself a gibson les paul studio with p90 pick ups...But I'm a scrub if that matters. I'm taking music lessons.

My musical interest consist of the likes of Radiohead, Neil young, and tool.

Welcome and thats a great start in guitars hsrd to beat the tone of a gibby with p-90's - But if you only have one guitar then leave the forum quickly and never look back , logic and good sense is still controlling your life the forum will corrupt that quickly and you'll end up hopelessly addicted to guitars and own way more than you should.

Welcome and thats a great start in guitars hsrd to beat the tone of a gibby with p-90's - But if you only have one guitar then leave the forum quickly and never look back , logic and good sense is still controlling your life the forum will corrupt that quickly and you'll end up hopelessly addicted to guitars and own way more than you should.

*looks at profile picture* Haha I can see that...I'm already craving the es 335....

Archived