Gibson Brands Forums

Melody maker

LarryUK

Hi Lashurst

That is good; I think it is in 'GAK' Brighton they have the double pick up MMs for just £399 and on the thomann website they have the worn MM's for just £285!!!

http://www.thomann.d...dy_maker_ww.htm

Recently I have been encouraging parents instead of getting a questionable Encore or Squier Affinity guitar, to go a hundred or so more and have something that is a good guitar and one that you maybe wont replace but just keep as your guitar arsenal growsmsp_thumbup.gif

Matt

That is the single one, that isn't a pick up near the neck.

Here it is double pick up

http://www.gak.co.uk...orn-white/19862

The one you posted for £349.00 at Andertons (above) is the one for around £280 in Thomann. Plus not to stick the knife into Andertons, but their next day delivery is a joke. We had an ordeal ordering a Blackstar from them a few months back with their 'next day' deliver. Yep you guessed it - after taking a day off and waiting in all day by the door, it didn't come, nor the next day, nor the next day. Loads of phone calls and BS later, they said it had gone to the wrong depot not once...but twice LMAO after loads of phone calls that they never returned, we cancelled the order.

The Blackstar came about a week later after Andertons had refunded the money and reported it stolen at their depot! We told the guy who delivered it we had a new amp now and had cancelled the order and been refunded. He said screw it, sign for it and keep it as it couldn't be returned...and Andertons would know no different,

I admit I was tempted after their dire service, but I decided wouldn't sink as low as them and do the right thing... and all over again we had an ordeal of them picking it up which was just as haphazard as ordering and not receiving something from them...aghhh

Archived