Gibson Brands Forums

NGD / NEW PICS

jamman

Hey eveybody I got a new/used guitar yesterday and I thought i'd show some pics. Here they are. Maybe the nicest top i've every had,or will have.

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4237-1.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

I think you get the idea. It's R0 MM 60 12 It looks even better in person.

http://route66classicguitars.com/59stinger.html

[cool] about "the stinger series" here...

Hey Joe, I saw that Ad when it first whent out on route 66's web-page I thought about buying it,over night and the next morning it was gone. Someone had bought it. That's one hell of a guitar they had.The reason I had to think about it was, it was 9k. which even today I'd want a day or 2 to think about spending that kind of money. The funnything about Stingers they keep comming around and if you wait long enough you'll get another chance. I can say the 2 I have now are great players an I'm very happy having the R0 necks. They suit me better. And this lasest one has a great top on it. Thanks for the link,lol i'still get a little sick when I remember what happened with that 1. ha, ha, ha. I wasn't meant to be.

thanks eveyone for the nice words on the new guitar.

• 2 weeks later...

Another gorgeous guitar Jamman.

Do you have a favorite?

Tough call isn't it?

Dave

That has to be 1 of the most difficult questions . Not to funny ,but the 1 i'm playing today or the 1 i'm playing now is about as close to a

anwser as i can get. Although the MM01 has a great tone , low action. The other 1 would be the '59 Anni LP Darkburst. She just sings

• 1 month later...

Archived