Gibson Brands Forums

new song- joe bonamassa Stop! cover

krock

Hey, really nicely played indeed!!!

I am a huge Joe fan...and this version of the "Stop" is one of the best,IMHO.

Keep on going ! [thumbup]

Thanks. I really appreciate that, but I know I'm still nowhere near Joe's skill level. But with practice and more advice from the guys on this forum I hope to get better :)

Great playing as always Krock......I'm glad you chose the MK Spalted......aren't they nice ???? I can't offer any constructive advice on your playing, as I think your playing is already top notch..........

Great playing as always Krock......I'm glad you chose the MK Spalted......aren't they nice ???? I can't offer any constructive advice on your playing, as I think your playing is already top notch..........

Yer the guitar itself is great and can easily compete with most guitars about twice it's value. It can play anything from jazz to metal and has a very fast smooth neck, a shallow c shape.

Thanks for that. I know it's nowhere as good as I'd like it to be, but for now thats where I'm at. I just wish I would have my guitar louder so I get more sustain because this song really needs it and I dont want to blow my grandads eardrum (he lives with us). I tried putting it in the wardrobe with insulation but that just dampened the sound too much, and changed the tone totally.

Archived