Gibson Brands Forums

found £400 ($633.92 in my room today that i forgot about years ago. What gear should I get?

krock

I agree with Surfpup, invest it. I bought Apple at $74. Bought my last guitar with it and still have a bunch left. No you don't sound so old Surfpup - wise.

But I have a question - by what you've said you're 17 and you forgot about hundreds of pounds for a few years? Oh well, it's not like I haven't done something like that in my 50 years.

I agree with Surfpup, invest it. I bought Apple at $74. Bought my last guitar with it and still have a bunch left. No you don't sound so old Surfpup - wise.

But I have a question - by what you've said you're 17 and you forgot about hundreds of pounds for a few years? Oh well, it's not like I haven't done something like that in my 50 years.

I lost the money years ago but it turned out my wallet with the money in had just fallen behind my chest of drawers.

I lost the money years ago but it turned out my wallet with the money in had just fallen behind my chest of drawers.

Good for you and congrats! I just learned from the IRS that I owe them for 2007. Life throws it to you.

Cheers!

Archived