Gibson Brands Forums

I dig it

Silenced Fred

Jack White's wife, apparently he didn't knew she sang and walked in on her... singing! (get yer mind out of the gutter)

I like it, and she's gorgeous, albeit kinda skinny... alright, way too skinny. She wrote this song, because this is what Jack calls her. I'm a fool for red hair, and nice a nice organ in the background.

BTW, her acoustic ****ing rocks! That thing is sweet

Jack and his wife use the same day care that one of my jammin' friends uses.

He says it is really weird to sit next to Jack White at a little kids table doing kids stuff, especially since Jack is not a small guy.

I'm gonna find my way to Nashville and bug you for the name of that daycare place :)

Aside from being a great player, he seems like an amazing guy. Would love to meet him. I want to visit Third Man Records... Spring break road trip?

Jack and his wife use the same day care that one of my jammin' friends uses.

He says it is really weird to sit next to Jack White at a little kids table doing kids stuff, especially since Jack is not a small guy.

I'm gonna find my way to Nashville and bug you for the name of that daycare place :)

Aside from being a great player, he seems like an amazing guy. Would love to meet him. I want to visit Third Man Records... Spring break road trip?

Oh no way! Carol Stream? That's not too far from me [biggrin]

I'll bet we hit all the same music stores... :)

I'm from NJ, but my wife is from Elmwood Park: we initially lived in NJ after we got married, but she missed IL more than I cared about being in NJ. so here we are.

aside from the cold, i like it out here.

Don

Archived