Gibson Brands Forums

Ummmm....So it came today.

Sinner 13

Cool pedal, Way Huge stuff is the bee's knees.

I still think their best pedal to date is the new Green Rhino, very versatile and I could have made the store explode running it through a Deluxe Reverb [thumbup]

BTW, does anyone know why GC has Twin Reverbs out on the floor that people can just plug into? Not go into a special room, separate zip code, etc. I was dying in that store, it was a good dying, but still dying

Cool pedal, Way Huge stuff is the bee's knees.

I still think their best pedal to date is the new Green Rhino, very versatile and I could have made the store explode running it through a Deluxe Reverb [thumbup]

BTW, does anyone know why GC has Twin Reverbs out on the floor that people can just plug into? Not go into a special room, separate zip code, etc. I was dying in that store, it was a good dying, but still dying

Yeah, the big fenders take to certain pedals really well.

I have been having trouble getting the tone I need from my Rat.

I can't wait to punch that SOB through my 135, should be BRUTAL.

Yeah, the big fenders take to certain pedals really well.

I have been having trouble getting the tone I need from my Rat.

I can't wait to punch that SOB through my 135, should be BRUTAL.

That will tear **** up!

I'm jealous, you should get a Swollen Pickle to throw people against a wall

This thing is RIDICULOUS......

It Actually makes the Bassman 135 BREAK UP!!!

I had to turn the pre amp down to 7

Oh and Nate, if a Swollen pickle throws you AGAINST a wall, this bad Mo' Fo' will put you through it.

the more volume you give it the harder it pushes, this thing is LOUD and CLEAN.

+1 To Way Huge

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

This thing is RIDICULOUS......

It Actually makes the Bassman 135 BREAK UP!!!

I had to turn the pre amp down to 7

Oh and Nate, if a Swollen pickle throws you AGAINST a wall, this bad Mo' Fo' will put you through it.

the more volume you give it the harder it pushes, this thing is LOUD and CLEAN.

+1 To Way Huge

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

No you have to get a Green Rhino, that will throw you through a wall and into the next

Nice!

I might have to get one of these pedals now... almost my entire board could be Way Huge stuff if I had the cash

I'd have lots of stuff IF I had the cash...

msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif

Thankfully I get a little extra mad money every six weeks or so, work has been good.

we're recording our demo for the web and bookers on Thursday, as soon as I get a copy I'll post some sound.

Glad you're liking it. The amp is definately a big part of the equation. A good OD or boost sounds awesome into a good tube amp.

Fred when I went to GC the other day I asked if they had the Green Rhino. They had one and I took it out of the box and looked it over but I didn't really want to go play with it. There were a lot of people in there and I didn't want to be super loud. There was also a lot of that classic GC chugga chugga scree scree goin on and I just wanted to get my stuff and get out.

Glad you're liking it. The amp is definately a big part of the equation. A good OD or boost sounds awesome into a good tube amp.

Fred when I went to GC the other day I asked if they had the Green Rhino. They had one and I took it out of the box and looked it over but I didn't really want to go play with it. There were a lot of people in there and I didn't want to be super loud. There was also a lot of that classic GC chugga chugga scree scree goin on and I just wanted to get my stuff and get out.

The best part of having classes done at 11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays is that if I want to go try **** out at GC or SamAsh, no one is there, however then I usually get bugged by store clerks even more so they seem busy... I literally had a guy stand next to me and hold guitars that I wanted to try out while I was playing another [flapper]

Archived