Gibson Brands Forums

Ok, so you guys know me for fuzz... so here's a game

Silenced Fred

Here's a fun game, guess what pedal I'm using on the track. I should have recorded a clean sound, but I'm using the Line 6 so the clean is fairly sterile and bland. I plugged in one pedal from either my Swollen Pickle, Big Muff, Fuzz Factory, Classic Overdrive, Distortion+ or my Super Overdrive. So guess which pedal is being used. It's my Les Paul going in on the bridge pickup, volume and tone at 10 [biggrin]

Here's the link

Since this thread isn't getting much attention... [crying]

it's actually the Classic Overdrive. However, the battery was just about to die, and it had a cool fuzz. Playing it today, the battery is almost completely dead and I was getting a velcro fuzz, but now it's completely gone :unsure:

Fun while it lasted though, so get a cheap overdrive and steal dead batteries for a fuzz if you need it [flapper]

Since this thread isn't getting much attention... [crying]

it's actually the Classic Overdrive. However, the battery was just about to die, and it had a cool fuzz. Playing it today, the battery is almost completely dead and I was getting a velcro fuzz, but now it's completely gone :unsure:

Fun while it lasted though, so get a cheap overdrive and steal dead batteries for a fuzz if you need it [flapper]

I beleive that GiantRobot posted some sort of "dying battery simulator" for pedals.

Yeah like Kimbagig said you could get a starve pedal. That way you could repeat the sound consistently.

I haven't tried my Classic Overdrive with batteries before. I loved that pedal for a while but now I'd rather just crank up my amp or use low gain fuzz instead. I'd sell it if it was worth any cash.

Archived