Gibson Brands Forums

SG for sale (funny)

Cobretti86

2007 Gibson SG standard.

Guitar is relatively brand new. Has never left my house and is in mint condition. Selling because of a new 2004 Gibson Les Paul standard acquisition. This guitar is actually a replica which I have ordered from Qingdao, China. That's where the Epiphone elitist line of guitars comes from. The same people made this guitar. Cost me $500 originally + shipping.

From what I've heard, this thing can match any other Gibson SG in sound and quality. Near mint, No wear.

+ Comes with Hardshell case. $50.00 value.

HAHAHA I mean seriously! LOL! [woot]

2007 Gibson SG standard.

Guitar is relatively brand new. Has never left my house and is in mint condition. Selling because of a new 2004 Gibson Les Paul standard acquisition. This guitar is actually a replica which I have ordered from Qingdao, China. That's where the Epiphone elitist line of guitars comes from. The same people made this guitar. Cost me $500 originally + shipping.

From what I've heard, this thing can match any other Gibson SG in sound and quality. Near mint, No wear.

+ Comes with Hardshell case. $50.00 value.

HAHAHA I mean seriously! LOL! [woot]

he's selling for $400 lol GIBSON SG

we makee onry finliest AUTHORIZE version and you buys direct from CERTIFY factory here in China....

cut out man in center and saves MUCH dollars !!!

we is onry AUTHORIZE Gebson and EEpiphony factory in China so makes you buy from US !

Jeez, i'd like to PERSONALLY torch a few of these counterfiet factorys.....is that wrong? [scared]

I' like to set that guy up on a little sting :)

I had a guy offer me a fake LP Custom (Black Beauty)in trade for a LP Standard...he emails me pictures. Fake as hell Custom. He wanted $$$ on top of my guitar too. I call him on it and he's like he bought it straight from the Gibson factory with the COA and case candy and that he wasn't interested any more. Yeah, whatever... :^o

I saw a fake burst plaintop LP in person in a shop that was so close, the ONLY giveaway were the nibs were missing and the control knobs were ever so slightly off-line. Watch out.

Archived