Gibson Brands Forums

I'm a believer

Kimbabig

You should give them a Hoof for Valentine's Day and then borrow it and don't give it back.

Dude I don't care what you're playing.. You need a Hoof. HOOF!

Haha, once I get a job, I'll get a hoof man, I promise you.

But like, they seriously expect me to get them something for valentine's day... and I'm not dating them... wtf

Yeah dude the Hoof is amazing. It's better than I expected. The YouTube demos don't do it justice.

Depending on the circumstances I might get them a flower or something but not if they had boyfriends and stuff.

See, that's the thing. One of them has a boyfriend, and the other doesn't. Soooo... do I get the one who doesn't have a boyfriend a flower, then the other one gets jack ****?

This is the whole reason I'm not in a relationship right now! I'm broke and I don't want to deal with the BS right now

I considered doing a cover of Love Me Two Times for this chick I like, but my voice ****ing sucks. and she likes classic rock [love]

Give me her name and address and I'll sing it for her.

Let you know how it is [flapper]

In all honesty, she probably won't care if your voice is "bad" just sayin

I'm growing out my fingernails now for some cool classical guitar intros.

Ps. how does fingerpicking sound with fuzz?

Weird. I play some fingerpicking and any dissonance just gets louder and takes up more space than it should. If everything is kosher with the notes you play, it won't be bad though

For fingerpicking, I just do clarity otherwise it gets too busy

I'm growing out my fingernails now for some cool classical guitar intros.

Ps. how does fingerpicking sound with fuzz?

If I fingerpick with fuzz it's in a rock style and it sounds sweet. It generally doesn't sound that great to take a folk or classical style song and play it with fuzz. I was playing Norwegian Wood with the Hoof yesterday and it sounded pretty sweet. I also took the Hoof to jam with my drummer last night and it rocks. It kills my Big Muff so much it's ridiculous.

Archived