Gibson Brands Forums

some interesting little finds at my dad's house

saturn

I was going through stuff at my dad's today and came across some things that actually used to be mine. Like my old collection of Mad, Cracked and Crazy mags! I was searching for those back in the early 90s. [cursing]

Also these two Circus mags from June 1982 and July 1983. It's neat going back and reading these articles. I actually remember some of the details. Like how one of the articles on Judas Priest calls their "new" album "Screaming With a Vengeance" [unsure]

Magazines.jpg

Notice the Prince cover on this 1984 People. It's upside down, or backwads #-o

Magazines002.jpg

Maybe you and your dad had a lot more in common than you realized. Or, he figured you'd want these some day and never threw the away.

Tommy, Didn't you know that you 'become' your parents as you grow older. I'm 52 and my family say I 'am' my dad.

My parents were Ballroom dancers and I put the same passion into my music.

They were young once and wanted things. Also, I've got a load of guitar mags from the 80's in my loft. I must get up and look at them.

Tommy, Didn't you know that you 'become' your parents as you grow older. I'm 52 and my family say I 'am' my dad.

My parents were Ballroom dancers and I put the same passion into my music.

They were young once and wanted things. Also, I've got a load of guitar mags from the 80's in my loft. I must get up and look at them.

Of that, I am aware.

Archived