Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson/Kramer Rep?

cullenszoo

Are there any Gibson/Kramer company representitives floating around on this forum or is it just fans and owners? I would think the company would have someone available through this forum to answer questions and provide information about the product line.

post-31469-062840900 1300124473_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

We''re trying to answer as many questions as possible. If you want to contact us directly, you can always send an email to one of the following emailaddresses:

service@gibson.com

service.europe@gibson.com

Kind regards,

Stijn

Questions? um... a couple. Where were the Music Yo era Kramers made. USA? I read an artical about a plant in memphis that was building Kramers during that time. Will gibson be releasing the serial numbers of their guitars. What's with the new logo. There are many questions that we would like answered.

Questions? um... a couple. Where were the Music Yo era Kramers made. USA? I read an artical about a plant in memphis that was building Kramers during that time. Will gibson be releasing the serial numbers of their guitars. What's with the new logo. There are many questions that we would like answered.

Like I said in another thread, most were made at the Samick plant in Korea. Some were made in the USA if specified as such.

Your Striker FR-422 SM was made in Korea.

Guest BlackSheep13

Indo and Korea for the import line of the Yo era. There were USA made models as RTH said..and would be labeled as such. From the many division changes and Yo being gone now, I don't think there will be much of a way to trace any of the import models by serial number.

The new logo kind of keeps in tradition with what Kramer did throughout their history. When new models came out with a new headstock they used a new logo. They are keeping the traditional logos on all current and future models that have historic headstocks and historic tie ins. The Assault for example is a completely new design with a new designed headstock and has the new logo.

Hope that helps.

Indo and Korea for the import line of the Yo era. There were USA made models as RTH said..and would be labeled as such. From the many division changes and Yo being gone now, I don't think there will be much of a way to trace any of the import models by serial number.

The new logo kind of keeps in tradition with what Kramer did throughout their history. When new models came out with a new headstock they used a new logo. They are keeping the traditional logos on all current and future models that have historic headstocks and historic tie ins. The Assault for example is a completely new design with a new designed headstock and has the new logo.

Hope that helps.

The Korean Samick built Kramers should start with the designation "S" like the Epiphones do. The serial number configuration seems to match Korean Epiphone serials as well. Apart from that, I dont know. I didnt realize that there were Indo built Kramers.

I wasnt aware about that particular criteria for the headstock and logos and I dont particularily care for the new logo, but its cool that Gibson is keeping with the tradition. Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived