Gibson Brands Forums

Annoying Cable Problem

guitargreg1993

I meant nothing bad about it, I just thought it was funny. You'll forgive my sense of humour, I understand money is no object within reason.

Par Example, A cure for a disease for yourself or loved one that's a terminal illness, money is no object literally at that point.

A cure for the common cold that you'll get over in a couple days, while you may wish it away and say I'd pay anything for this to go away, then find out someone is selling the cure for 3 billion dollars, you're probably more likely to rethink your position on that and wait the few days.

it's all relative.

Cheers

I meant nothing bad about it, I just thought it was funny. You'll forgive my sense of humour, I understand money is no object within reason.

Par Example, A cure for a disease for yourself or loved one that's a terminal illness, money is no object literally at that point.

A cure for the common cold that you'll get over in a couple days, while you may wish it away and say I'd pay anything for this to go away, then find out someone is selling the cure for 3 billion dollars, you're probably more likely to rethink your position on that and wait the few days.

it's all relative.

Cheers

hahaha yea... cheers! [thumbup]

Archived