Gibson Brands Forums

new cd on the way

markwillplay

I will have physical cd's in hand shortly....have a distributor who will be releasing the tunes on line in a few weeks starting witha single and then releasing the entire project. I popped up a few youtube vids just to share a few tunes. Pretty good cross section of the cd. There are 13 tracks total. Several with acoustic guitar only, several with a three peace (upright bass, acoustic, brushes) and a few with a four peace (upright bass, drum kit, key instrument, and of course, acoustic). I think you can get to them by this link. My website will be done shortly and youwill be able to get to all the tracks by just going to that...for now, here is a sample to check out. Youtube does affect the sound, but these are my home made vids so you get the point. Will be posting live solo (and maybe duo) acoustic vids in the next few weeks on the you tube site as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/markwillplay1?feature=mhum#g/

OK this one should work for all of them..my bad [blush]

thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I had to get rid of those and do them again because that line in the background was killing me (ha ha ha ha ha) There are 5 up there but they are not all showing..strange...Oh well, if you feel like looking, they are there. For some reason it won't let me sort. I'll figure that out later I guess. Thanks again. Mark

Archived