Gibson Brands Forums

Joe Bonamassa Les Paul

sellen

Bit of an update...

Just got in touch with "Guitar Guitar" They are NOW in transit from Denmark and are expected in Europe by the end of the month...

PS UK Buyers They ONLY have 4 left...

Can't wait :)

It's May now, do you mean the end of May or April ?

If the JB GTs are all sold out you could pick up one of the Epiphone Ltd Ed 1957 Les Paul Standard GoldTops and mod it a bit to give it the Bonamassa vibe. they are still available for sale. My link

They don't have any in stock on that link Neil, under the pics it says: Availability: 0 in stock Price £359.00 Currently no due In date:

They don't have any in stock on that link Neil, under the pics it says: Availability: 0 in stock Price £359.00 Currently no due In date:

oops so it is .

they are available though. there is one left HERE

Hang on! there are still Bonanmassa GTs advertised Here Here

• 2 weeks later...

Congratualtions on you Joe Bonamassa. I have one that I got in December. I have been playing for 50 years and this is the best guitar that I have owned or played.

Barry Green-Burns

• 7 months later...

i own the Epi JB Goldtop and i would have to agree it is the best guitar i have ever owned. i have always played strats for their wide range of tones. i have always wanted a LP just because a strat and LP sound great together on dual guitar parts but never took the plunge. i shied away from LP's mostly due to the price. it's my belief that they ask way too much money just to have the Gibson logo on the headstock. mind you they are good guitars but they are not superior by no means. in october i had the chance at the JB and seeing as there is only 1000 being made... i snatched it up! what a great 'early' christmas present! i am well pleased and it sounds terrific alongside my carvin kit guitar i built.

• 3 weeks later...

+1

The things are definitely put together by the A team. Tonight I was finger picking mine without plugging in and really surprised at the loudly and cleanly it resonates. For kicks, put it on a digital scale that the hospital gave us for our daughter: 9 lb 6 oz (4.26 kl). In comparison my Trad Pro Korina weighs 7 lb 5 oz, may Sheraton II 8 lb 2 oz, and my Strat is 7 lb 13 oz. I did swap out the knobs for black bells.

Archived