Gibson Brands Forums

Just saw Bonamassa !

Sixty3

J.B . is THE man! I saw him Friday nite in NY and it was 2.5 hours of pure sonic joy. His dad was in the audience and he really played his heart out that nite. His guitar collection is to drool for. This time around he added some different Les Pauls, an SG Double-neck , and an ES-335. Of course,He had his sig. Les Pauls and the Flying V for his finale of "Just got Paid"/Dazed & Confused" which brought the house down. What a talent. I was surprised he did "Ballad of John Henry" with a Les Paul this time , normally he uses an Ernie Ball Baritone guitar for the signature sound of that song. Still amazing, but I kind of like the low growl of that baritone for that tune. If he comes to your town , don't miss it.

post-27508-073189800 1301323742_thumb.jpg

J.B . is THE man! I saw him Friday nite in NY and it was 2.5 hours of pure sonic joy. His dad was in the audience and he really played his heart out that nite. His guitar collection is to drool for. This time around he added some different Les Pauls, an SG Double-neck , and an ES-335. Of course,He had his sig. Les Pauls and the Flying V for his finale of "Just got Paid"/Dazed & Confused" which brought the house down. What a talent. I was surprised he did "Ballad of John Henry" with a Les Paul this time , normally he uses an Ernie Ball Baritone guitar for the signature sound of that song. Still amazing, but I kind of like the low growl of that baritone for that tune. If he comes to your town , don't miss it.

Saw him here in Valencia a couple years ago... Was great!!.... [thumbup]

I saw him in Anaheim on Feb. 17, the first night of his tour. Killer Show! I know what you're talking about.

Having seen him twice now, I'll gladly buy tickets to see him again.

Been listening to DustBowl since I received it in the mail two weeks ago. Great album. Vince Gill throws down with him on two tracks.

I like Tennessee Plates with John Hiatt's singing and Joe and Vince's playing.

Guest FarnsBarns

He has recently purchased an original '59 and I happen to know it's on this tour with him (On the bus at least), did he play it???

Archived