Gibson Brands Forums

New recordings

Silenced Fred

A Twin, your Sunn, and an ABY switcher would be excellent.

My friend has always been a guitarist but he plays keys too and he has his old Moog Prodigy and this dude has a Hammond B3 in his studio so we might have some dope keys goin on.

A Twin, your Sunn, and an ABY switcher would be excellent.

My friend has always been a guitarist but he plays keys too and he has his old Moog Prodigy and this dude has a Hammond B3 in his studio so we might have some dope keys goin on.

That's my plan. I just need a roadie first for all that fat gear [biggrin]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I actually dug the drum work of the first cut. Seriously, it seemed he walked out of Jimi's studio into yours. Very Hendrix sounding, to me. Even your vocals had his attitude. All the feedback you've gotten is good. Enjoyed the rawness!

Hey man, I actually dug the drum work of the first cut. Seriously, it seemed he walked out of Jimi's studio into yours. Very Hendrix sounding, to me. Even your vocals had his attitude. All the feedback you've gotten is good. Enjoyed the rawness!

I echo Wah Keen here......

When you can, you'll want a nice large diaphram condenser mike....Affordable ones are solid state...when run through a tube pre-amp like a cheap ART, most of them sound really good...( ART MP series are nice units, just upgrade the tube )......MXR makes some nice ones, as well as Rhode and Sterling...............

I always enjoy your tunes.................

Archived