Gibson Brands Forums

This is interesting.

Andre S

I am ordering a Lace Sensor Gold and Lace Sensor Light Blue.

Any opinions on the tones?

I love how their website is laid out. Genre of music, type of sound that the pickup creates...its very informative and makes it extremely easy to pick a pickup without guesswork or research.

But what could they be for? I don't have a Strat...my only electric is my Les Paul.....hmmm [flapper]

Personally? I'm not a huge fan of them. Not as organic sounding as I want.

I imagine you are going to make some Strat or Tele type of guitar, but you "won't post it here"

Not exactly....Its similar to what Andy was building from scratch and its for me...so I can't post it here....the thread will get closed..

MLP Luthiers-Corner....username Bob1, thread is on the first and second page....if you want to see.

Not exactly....Its similar to what Andy was building from scratch and its for me...so I can't post it here....the thread will get closed..

MLP Luthiers-Corner....username Bob1, thread is on the first and second page....if you want to see.

Are there any pics up there? I coudln't find any

I also have a question for some wiring experts.

I want to be able to blend the two single coil pickup outputs together. Is there anyway to do this??

Controls will be Master tone, Master Volume and three way toggle.

Can a blend pot blend the outputs and make it better than using the middle position in the toggle?

Archived