Gibson Brands Forums

Guys, Round 2 has begun. Would love your support

WahKeen

Thanks so much guys..... So far so good. Only 18 down.

Thanks for your votes!

Jnasty, I'm working on it, lol

Stiff, that was the beer talking eh? Thanks man.

gsgbass, thanks bro

davidl, thanks!

Fl00d, thanks a ton!

LT ED, I appreciate it.

BigK and DAS, Thanks a mill.

Keep votin' if you can, please... Would make a difference, like it has already!

Much love back.

dude, are you talking about that Kyra girl? If you loose to that girl, You should NOT feel bad in any way. She has a voice like a bird.

I had to give you one vote and her one vote. Jesus expects us to tell the truth and be honest.

And I'm being honest when I say I voted for you not because I like you (I do) but because of your music.

That's fine, stein. I frankly don't like the idea of competing in this sort of endeavor. I addressed this to the admin, and he realized this, but it was put together by promoters and he agreed to do it. However it turns out, there will be blessings for all in the contest. Everyone is worthy of doing this concert, because it's not necessarily about talent, but about votes. Grant it there are amazing talents there, and some are way at the bottom of the barrel.

A student of mine said a similar thing. She said "The reason she's winning is because she's good!".

I said, there is no doubt that she has a beautiful voice etc... I said also that there were other bands with a lot less votes than both of us, who were as "worthy" (39 Stripes, Matt Moore, Eva Sabiniano, among others, and again it's all subjective, right?). Anyway, I said some may not even like me and have more votes than them... And then I said the inevitable....

If we're going by the "good" being at the top (which, by the way, I'm not talking about Kyra because I think she's incredible), then that means the Bieber is THE BEST!!! She just turned around and walked away in disgust, lol. Thanks for your support guys!

Wait, whats the prize?

Opening for Jars of Clay, a major recording/touring Christian band.

There are lots of bands playing in the festival, but the "last" spot was decided was going to be the winner of the results of this voting.

Archived