Gibson Brands Forums

Show Your Pedalboards/Pedals!

kaleb

yea, the reason i really "needed" a pedalboard was so that it wouldn't take 15 minutes to set-up all my pedals and such. [thumbup] i never thought of routing the cables underneath the rails cuz im not sure if they're long enough, but its worth a shot!

i know what you mean about the PP2+ as well; it would be really nice to have, but when you dont have disposable income it's really hard to spend $200 on a power supply when that same money could buy you a bunch of different other pedals that you really want too... [biggrin]

Your cables look like pretty much the perfect length to me. It's kindof fun setting your pedalboard up all perfectly. Mine is in kindof a transitional phase right now. I'm waiting for a pedal to be built for me and I'm trying to sell one so it's not that neat at the moment.

I think the tricky part is getting the most out of what space you have while not completely cramming them together. If they're too close it becomes really difficult to switch one on without kicking a knob or something. That's no good.

Archived