Gibson Brands Forums

Time for Gibson to do something with their website.

ajsc

Anybody as tired as me of looking at the same pics (not really pics) & descriptions of their guitars.

& "put the AJ back", it's obviously not out of production. I think every gc in the world has one, & when that one sells, they get another!! AJ's are not difficult, to come by, at all.

The Epiphone Masterbilt site is the worst, site I've ever seen. They make great guitars, seems a little more effort could go into making their website better!!!!!

Ok I'm done.

Anybody as tired as me of looking at the same pics (not really pics) & descriptions of their guitars.

& "put the AJ back"' date=' it's obviously not out of production. I think every gc in the world has one, & when that one sells, they get another!! AJ's are not difficult, to come by, at all.

The Epiphone Masterbilt site is the worst, site I've ever seen. They make great guitars, seems a little more effort could go into making their website better!!!!!

Ok I'm done.[/quote']

I've thought exactly the same thing. Also, the pictures are terrible. And for most guitars they only show one finish.

I dislike the elimination of older pages - I had a link that worked until last year for Bozeman models from maybe late 90s, many of them discontinued.

I also had a link that worked until recently that contained details of all the 100th anniversary models.

A company that has the depth of history of Gibson is stupid not to demonstrate this history on the web.

And in "depth of history" I include the fantastic but undocumented array of phenomenal guitars that have emerged from Bozeman in the past 20 or so years!

Gibson should regain control of its own legacy - it can only enhance current sales.

I am happy to report we are planning a new design that will take care of a lot of these concerns. Its a massive undertaking' date=' but we're ready and we've already started. [/quote']

Nice to have you on board Mike.... Nice to know the website will be updated. I am looking forward to spending some time drooling when you get it up and running. Make sure to let us know when that happens.

Make sure to promote the AJ's somewhere people can find the photos on the site. Everyone who plays mine say's it is one of the best Gibby's they ever played and I wouldn't sell mine for the world right now as it fits my styles so nicely. My guess is Gibson would sell a bunch more if people knew what they were and got some additional name recognition.

Archived