Gibson Brands Forums

PART TWO GENESIS NGD--FRONT

musicmaker99

img9335m.jpg

img9334k.jpg

I know, the front looks pretty good...just two little chips and 3 others you can barely see .

I'm serious...I'M REALLY BUMMED. I DO NOT LIKE CHIPPED UP GUITARS FOR MORE THAN $100 UNLESS IT'S BEEN PLAYED BY CLAPTON, PAGE, ETC. LOL. I really thought it'd be in better shape than the one I played locally a week ago that was selling for $285 by a local guy.

Oh well, I have the GC 30 day return policy to fall back on.[thumbup] AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S GOT MOJO!!!! MOJO-HOJO, My $100 MATSUMOKU LP FROM THE 70's..THAT HAS MOJO!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee[flapper]

Ok, this was a TRADE-IN by someone? I must have missed the original

story. Surely NOT a Genesis Re-Issue? How did you spot it - online, or in-store visit?

GC-online. I have an Epi Wildkat coming later this week from NY (I live in Mn), hope it's in better shape.

I find it odd that GC doesn't require hi-res photos on their used site when it's so easy to do in this day and age.

Of all the things on-line that need to be inspected carefully, musical instruments have to be in the top 3.

The other 2 are Nigerian bank cheques and Russian brides....

Why does it matter if it has a few scars on it? It means it was played, it has stories. Your guitar is like a story teller, expect it cant tell you the stories.

The seller lied about its condition.

Or maybe I should say they were "economical with the truth".

Archived