Gibson Brands Forums

60's B-25 on ebay

ol fred

Bids don't mean an awful lot until you get down to the last few minutes of the auction. Sort of like the average NBA game.....

The guitar looks pretty nice--although very worn on the fretboard. Some guy probably made a living with it, for better or worse.

It's always feel a bit sad when you see a well-used guitar show up from a pawn shop. How many country songs are there in that story?

I realize that current bids don't tell you a lot, but....apparently there is little interest and no reserve. You just never know until the last minute.

Case in point, my 58 CW...almost broke the bank at $125.00 \:D/

Bids don't mean an awful lot until you get down to the last few minutes of the auction. Sort of like the average NBA game.....

The guitar looks pretty nice--although very worn on the fretboard. Some guy probably made a living with it, for better or worse.

It's always feel a bit sad when you see a well-used guitar show up from a pawn shop. How many country songs are there in that story?

Bids don't mean an awful lot until you get down to the last few minutes of the auction. ....

Like I said -

I'm gonna watch that one. <_<

Maybe not as many as that hammer smashed guitar Wiley put up - http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Gospel-Acoustic-Repair-/250826814090?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a6671728a#ht_500wt_1156

$(KGrHqYOKi!E2nLNY8kRBN3rDEtRJ!~~_3.JPG

Like I said -

I'm gonna watch that one. <_<

Maybe not as many as that hammer smashed guitar Wiley put up - http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Gospel-Acoustic-Repair-/250826814090?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a6671728a#ht_500wt_1156

$(KGrHqYOKi!E2nLNY8kRBN3rDEtRJ!~~_3.JPG

Actually, I think that one is just one story: a very pissed off soon-to-be ex-wife. I'm grateful that my J-45 was out of reach of MY first wife during that wonderful period....

They really know how to hurt a guy.

The great thing is that my "new" wife (20+ years together now)tolerates my multiple-guitar habit. It keeps me off the streets, out of bars, and away from strange women.

Golly, I think I feel a new country song coming on.....

HA!

Go for it Nick. You know she just opened the case and went at if viciously with a hammer. Some raw feelings there. Kinda like that one where Carrie Underwood takes a bat to her cheating boyfriend's car (

).

I'd love to hear it you're done. B)

Archived