Gibson Brands Forums

J-200 mini???

onewilyfool

A mini?

But 14 clear.

Does anyone know the measurements on that one?

It's a blinged-up CJ-165, but looks like it may be long-scale. That would make it basically a J-200 Jr/long-scale Emmylou, upgraded to J-200 Elite-level with ebony fingerboard, abalone, etc.

-- Bob R

Bob, that's the guitar that Anne and you "picked out" for our daughter at the 2007 Homecoming. This is the first I've heard that there were only 25 made, though. Also, I think the seller's asking price is pretty high. The MSRP on it when we bought hers was $3990, and needless to say, we paid much less.

It's a blinged-up CJ-165, but looks like it may be long-scale. That would make it basically a J-200 Jr/long-scale Emmylou, upgraded to J-200 Elite-level with ebony fingerboard, abalone, etc.

Interesting.

Thanks Bob . . and GS

Bob, that's the guitar that Anne and you "picked out" for our daughter at the 2007 Homecoming. ...

We're always happy to help people decide to buy guitars!!

I'd forgotten that was the upgraded model. I do remember being sorely tempted by its twin, though!

-- Bob R

Well Bob, that was the "perfect" guitar for her and you guys seemed to spot it right away. She fell in love with it as soon as you showed it to her. She still plays it all the time and likes it better than any of her other guitars, although the ebony Hummingbird is a close second.

Archived