Gibson Brands Forums

New Pedlulz Day!!!

Silenced Fred

Haha YEEUH.

Does anyone know if I can get them to drill another hole in the enclosure for a toggle switch for a tone bypass? Or am I just gonna have to sacrifice the LED? I wouldn't really mind no LED. I think I'll be able to tell when it's on...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha YEEUH.

Does anyone know if I can get them to drill another hole in the enclosure for a toggle switch for a tone bypass? Or am I just gonna have to sacrifice the LED? I wouldn't really mind no LED. I think I'll be able to tell when it's on...

I'd just sacrifice the LED, most fuzzes you should be able to tell if they are on.

BTW, I'll have to send you a video, but its so cool on the judge, depending on the gain level, it affects the brightness of the LED, so if you have a lot of gain, the bulb will be bright, and also if you have it set for velcro, the bulb will grow dimmer as your signal dies out

SO COOL

Cool LEDs make me extra happy (I got shampoo bottles that sit on my lap-ee)

Mammoth has some really sweet colors for their enclosures. That's also making me extra happy. What can I say.. I'm superficial like that.

When I do a build, I'm gonna get baby powder blue

The above rhyme about LEDs... are you high?

Oh wait, I can't post anymore, people are judging me on my post count

I was checkin that one out. That's a pretty *****in color. I'm gonna do the transluscent teal. I gotta get those teal toanz.

I'm not high. Andy Milonakis theme song reference dude. My friends sister lived in the same apartment building as Andy Milonakis. That dude is crazy as hell...

Dude I'm trying to call mammoth or something to ask about drilling another hole in that *****.. Their contact link just takes me to a blank page. Whatever. **** it I'll just sacrifice the LED.

I was checkin that one out. That's a pretty *****in color. I'm gonna do the transluscent teal. I gotta get those teal toanz.

I'm not high. Andy Milonakis theme song reference dude. My friends sister lived in the same apartment building as Andy Milonakis. That dude is crazy as hell...

Dude I'm trying to call mammoth or something to ask about drilling another hole in that *****.. Their contact link just takes me to a blank page. Whatever. **** it I'll just sacrifice the LED.

Teal is sexy.

I never got into Andy Milonakis, my one friend said I kind of looked like him when he first got big, and then I never found him funny and always held resentment. That movie he was in with Ryan Reynolds? Awful

I tried to contact them about doing a different layout for a build, but I got the same thing.

I'll get my new board up soon, I gotta figure out what I want to use to prop it up to make it level, I don't want it up that high though, I'm thinking screw in some doorstops or something just for a slight angle...

Ok, I spend too much time here. I went on google to type in door stop and typed in d00r st0p with zeros and didn't even notice it...

The Andy Milonakis show was awesome. I think you're talking about Waiting. That movie sucked.

I figured out the enclosure deal... It was painfully obvious.

Sounds cool man. Pedalb00rd

Cutting my own wood stops. Right now, its way too high, I can't put my wah on it, but I might leave the wah off the board... Hmmm... that would open up a ton of space. Anyways, its cool

I never really like Andy Milonakis, but post pics of your friend's sister if she's hot lol

What happened with the enclosure?

Cool LEDs make me extra happy (I got shampoo bottles that sit on my lap-ee)

Mammoth has some really sweet colors for their enclosures. That's also making me extra happy. What can I say.. I'm superficial like that.

If you have a drill you could easily do it yourself. Just get some step drill bits from Harbor Frieght for 4 bones. Plus I have to warn you the PCBs from Mammoth are alittle harder to work with because they don't have solder pads. I think you'll be fine though dude

Thanks giant robot. I actually just placed my order. I just got the enclosure that they use for the Snow White kit so I could have an LED and the toggle. I got some extra goodies like a bunch of wire and stuff like that for future builds too.

I'm gonna have my brother help me with the soldering. He's really good so that shouldn't be a problem and he can teach me too.

Thanks for the heads up on that kit dude. I'd much rather build one myself.

Fred - no pics for you.

Thanks giant robot. I actually just placed my order. I just got the enclosure that they use for the Snow White kit so I could have an LED and the toggle. I got some extra goodies like a bunch of wire and stuff like that for future builds too.

I'm gonna have my brother help me with the soldering. He's really good so that shouldn't be a problem and he can teach me too.

Thanks for the heads up on that kit dude. I'd much rather build one myself.

Fred - no pics for you.

Glad to hear it worked out

Sad there's no pics.

Archived